Keto Garlic and Cheddar Cauliflower Mash
This Keto Garlic and Cheddar Cauliflower Mash is a healthy, low carb, keto alternative. Everyone will surely enjoy this smooth textured and delicious mash.
- 1 Head Cauliflower, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Water To Cover
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place cauliflower, garlic, and bay leaf in a pot; pour in enough water to cover. Bring mixture to a boil and cook until cauliflower is tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and discard bay leaf.
- Transfer cauliflower and garlic to a blender; add Cheddar cheese, butter, and sour cream. Blend mixture until desired consistency is reached; season with salt and pepper.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodessertcounter.com/